Celebrate with this beautiful and modern Champagne saber.
How to saber a bottle of Champagne:
1. Chill neck of Champagne bottle in ice for 10 minutes. Keep cork cage on bottle when icing.
2. Remove all foil and wire cage from bottle.
3. Locate the seam that leads up to the lip of the bottle.
4. Hold bottle with your non-dominant hand at a 30-degree angle, place thumb in the punt of the bottle. Top of bottle should be angled away from body
5. Rest the blade flat against the glass on the seam.
6. In one swift motion, run the blade along the seam of
the bottle, strike the lip and follow through.
7. The cork and the lip will separate from the
neck of the bottle.
8. Celebrate!RBT Barware add-to-cart //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1334/8949/products/RBT_ChampagneSaber_B1-22015_2.jpg?v=1607396013 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1334/8949/products/RBT_ChampagneSaber_B1-22015_3.jpg?v=1607395907 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1334/8949/products/RBT_ChampagneSaber_B1-22015_4.jpg?v=1607395907 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1334/8949/products/RBT_ChampagneSaber_B1-22015_5.jpg?v=1607395908 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1334/8949/products/RBT_ChampagneSaber_B1-22015_6.jpg?v=1607395797 32085979856981 Default Title 125.00 //cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c.gif https://www.rabbitwine.com/products/champagne-saber?variant=32085979856981 InStock Default Title