Wine experts agree: pouring a bottle of red wine into a decanter before serving aerates it and improves its character by allowing it to “breathe.” But until now, wine left in the decanter had to be funneled back into the bottle to prevent spoilage. Now, with the V-1 Vacuum Decanter, you can have the advantages of decanting red wine with no disadvantages, because you can vacuum-preserve the wine right in the decanter.
The V-1 Decanter is an original design with a handy “thumb-notch” in the bottom that makes pouring easier. Each decanter is individually hand-blown of the finest lead-free crystalline quartz. When you are ready to preserve wine left in the decanter, simply insert the Vacuum Stopper Assembly in the top of the decanter. Then remove air with the manual vacuum pump until you reach the “red zone” on the Vacuum Gauge. The Vacuum Stopper will hold the vacuum for days, and your wine will be preserved for the next serving.
Key Features and Benefits
- Vacuum-preserves your wine right in the decanter
- No need to funnel wine left in the decanter back into bottle
- Hand-blown, lead-free Crystal Decanter
- Easy to Read gauge that tell you when you have pumped the right vacuum
- Also includes sediment screen
- 5 year Warranty on Vacuum Stopper Assembly and Vacuum Pump